Trillian 2.0 Pro released

BLuKnightBLuKnight Lehi, UT Icrontian
edited September 2003 in Science & Tech
That's right. Trillian.cc just updated its server with the new version and a new look. They are getting swamped with heavy traffic!

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited September 2003
    wait . . . i'm confused. i thought the free version of trillian was like trillian 1.74 or 1.39 or something like that. and then trillian 2.0 was the one you had to pay for, and it was also called trillian pro.

yeah, i think the last i heard trillian pro = trillian 2.0

but maybe, what you are saying, is that trillian 2.0 pro is free now? cuz i believe the folks that pay have had access to a beta for a while. so maybe that is how they are doing.

all this musing and i should prolly just go check it out at the website myself. oh well . . .
  • karatekidkaratekid Ogdensburg, NY
    edited September 2003
    .74 is the free version, 1.00 (i.e. Trillian Pro) is the pay version, and now 2.00 is pay. I paided for Trillian 1 back in March I think, and I've been using Trillian 2.o Beta for a couple of weeks. I can't really tell you what improvement 2 is over 1, most of the stuff that didn't work on 1 still doesn't work on the 2 beta I am using right now, and I really don't see any new features.
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited September 2003
    ah....thanks for clearing that up. it seems as though i had a digit or so off. thanks . . .
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited September 2003
    I just want to stop that annoying microsoft message "Your current messenger is vulnerable..." when I first start trillian :rolleyes: