WTB: Mobo Or Mobo/CPU Combo

edited October 2003 in Trading Post
My motherboards died in both my comptuters so i am looking to but something chep for the moment. The one i want a mobo for is a 333MHz Celeron(i think :/) and the processor is on a little card so i need something that that can fitr in to. or it might be easier just to but a mobo/cpu combo from one of you. dont care what brand or anything as long as it works and is as fast as what i have. only wanna spend like $25 so its gotta be cheap.

thanks

Mike

Comments

• EQuitoEQuito SoCal, USA
    edited October 2003
    I have 2 Slot1 mobos here, an Acorp 6VIA81P in perfect working condition and an Asus P3B-F that I'm not sure until I test it. I'll take $25 and I pay shipping.
    I can email you the manuals in zip format if you'd like. LMK. TIA

My Heatware

/edit: everything powers up fine on the Asus but I can't get video.
    It could be CPU settings, the AGP slot or the board is bad, I don't know and TBH, I'm not in the mood to play with jumpers and DIP switches. I'll send you both for $30 and you can play with it if you want.

ps: I also have a PII 450MHz @504MHz or a Celeron 300A also @504MHz and 256MB of SDRAM CAS2 if you need it.
  • edited October 2003
    i cant get video on my mobo either thats why i think its bad. i guess i will take the one that works fine. i will pm you my address and you can email yours so i know where to send the money.
  • edited October 2003
    I have a Celeron 400 i will sell for $15 shipped

send me a pm
    edited October 2003
    TheSource, you got PM and these are some of those pics I mentioned:
    edited October 2003
    edited October 2003
    edited October 2003