nokia n-gage

edited October 2003 in Gaming
So the nokia n-gage looks pretty cool, a cellphone and gaming device in one.. i am thinking aout getting one. has anyone used one yet? ur feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• edited October 2003
    From what I saw at ECTS this year, you want one :D
  • TheBaronTheBaron Austin, TX
    edited October 2003
    everything i've heard about it has been bad
  • verselloversello New
    edited October 2003
    I dunno about that... I mean, first there was the cell phone with a built-in radio, cell phone with mp3 player, cell phone with camera, cell phone with all of those, and now cell phone with real gaming? :O What next? Cell phone with a pez dispensor?
  • edited October 2003
    Originally posted by versello
    I dunno about that... I mean, first there was the cell phone with a built-in radio, cell phone with mp3 player, cell phone with camera, cell phone with all of those, and now cell phone with real gaming? :O What next? Cell phone with a pez dispensor?

No...

But Cell with TV would be cool:D
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited October 2003
    according to gamerankings.com, the only ngage game that might even be REMOTELY worth playing right now is super monkey ball, with a 65% positive review average.
  • PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited October 2003
    Depends waht you are comparing the games to. If you are looking at Halo or Half life 2, then the games arent great, but if ya compare it to snake or even, wait for it....Snake 2, then I should think that they are pretty good.
  • T-BirDT-BirD Montgomery, AL
    edited October 2003
    Well, I'm guessing their being rated based on the fact that they're standalone retail products costing 30.00USD or more....which is competetive with GBA carts. So that's probably the closest benchmark (or cutting edge games from 1996).
  • danball1976danball1976 Wichita Falls, TX
    edited October 2003
    Oh, in order to remove the game chips and memory card, you have to remove the battery first. They need to do a revision or two before this thing becomes useful.