Max Payne 2 34.99 OR LESS on Sunday 10/19. . .

drowddrowd Texas
edited October 2003 in Trading Post
This sunday, at best buy, max payne 2 will be on sale for 34.99. this is really a great deal. unfortunately i already missed out on it, but here are some ways that you can get it for less:

1) I did this at best buy, and they did not argue at all. usually near the music, they have the gift cards that you can take to the register and put money on. on the back of these is a 5 dollars off any game coupon. take this to the register when you get the game and tell them you would like to make two separate purchases. for your first purchase, put 20 dollars on the best buy gift card. open it up right there, and say that for your second purchase, you would like to use the card you just put the money on AND the 5 off coupon you got with it. i thought my cashier would have a problem with this, but she did it gladly and with no questions. so if its 34.99, subtract the 5 from the coupon and the 20 you already put on the card, and you only have to pay the difference of about 10 bux.

2) second thing, until sunday, eat at mcdonalds for as many meals as you can and make sure you get at least a large or super sized fries because everyone of these is guaranteed AT LEAST one best buy dollar, but as much as 5 or 10. so, until sunday, if you get the fries 6 times, that is at least 6 dollars off the game when you buy it.

3) the third thing, if you want to get a max payne 2 shirt and rockstar sticker, a lot of the best buys still have the max payne 2 preorder boxes on the game shelves even though they already have the game in stock. i dont know if they will take these down once the set up an MP2 display, but if they are there, go ahead and bring that to the register too. it costs 10 dollars, but it is 10 dollars towards the game. so this doesnt really give you a discount, but it DOES give you a cool max payne 2 t-shirt and a pretty slick rockstar sticker (i put it on my car cuz . . . well, i'm a nerd).

so, all of these things will allow you to either reduce the price or get some more free schwag. but even if you dont do any of these 3 things, MAX PAYNE 2 IS STILL ONLY 34.99. so go out and take advantage of this great deal!!!

Comments