Hidden Max Payne 2 Memoriam Room

DARK-GENiXDARK-GENiX DARKIVE
edited October 2003 in Gaming
After playing detective I started to play MP2 on the next skill level and upon my playing I happened to stumble across the Hidden Max Payne 2 Memoriam Room. [MP2-MR]
This room is found on PART I: The Darkness Inside - CHAPTER SEVEN: The Million Dollar Question. I was playing this level and when I went outside to get onto the scaffold to take me down, I started to look at all the billboards. (Clean Sing, Lord's and Ladies and Dangerous Liaisons) After spoting the Dangerous Liaisons billboard, I was thinking what if they made another billboard that was hidden from the public eyes with some hidden message on it. So I started walking along the edge of the building and jumped over the little pole and started walking further along the ledge. Got to the corner and seen an open window. Inside this room I found a book on a stand between two bowls of fire. In this book I found a picture of a guy by the name of Miika Forssell and below his picture the birth/death date was posted. (1983-2003.) Not sure If I was the first to find it, but who knows. This is my story and this is it's end. -DARK GENiX

hiddenroom1.JPG
hiddenroom2.JPG
hiddenroom3.JPG
hiddenroom4.JPG
hiddenroom5.JPG

Comments

• edited October 2003
    Excellent post :) Thanks for this
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited October 2003
    awesome find! but who is Miika Forssell?
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited October 2003
    Maybe a game developer's brother or son or something... nice find and classy dedication (if that's what this is for).
  • edited October 2003
    certainly looks that way yes