Beat the game

edited November 2003 in Gaming
i got the game on tuesday november 18 when it came out and beat it 6 days later on november 24. i have to say it was a pretty good game and i am planning on playing thru it with every car. one thing i am dissapointed in was the ending. it was so stupid its not even funny. i figure there might be more than one because im not on all of the magazines, im missing about 4 or 5. i like how you can customize just about everything with your car. i have a sick honda civic that got 21.02 in the drag race mode. My best drift score was on the second level, it was just over 312,000. email me if you want to see my pics of my car.

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited November 2003
    um...what game now? is the game called...beat the game?

/me rummages through recent games for title called "Beat the Game"
  • edited November 2003
    obviously thats the game
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited November 2003
    Originally posted by cyblaze39
    Last edited by cyblaze39 on 11-24-2003 at 09:51 AM

in case you didnt notice, my post was at 9:45. the paranthesis after "beat the game" was obviously added. its not a big deal, dont flip out, people make typos all the time.

however

A) dont insult my intelligence by assuming i cant read the title. i edit news posts for these forums, so i am 100 percent positive i checked the title before i posted.

B) dont send me pms such as this one
    can u read?

if u read what i wrote u would know what the game was

If you feel a correction on my part is required, thats fine. however, dont send me an insulting pm or make a stupid post when everyone KNOWS you are lying.

word of advice, the next time you want to be crafty and try to make someone else look stupid because of your mistake, try doing it in the first 2 minutes next time . . .
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    not much you can say here but......
  • verselloversello New
    edited November 2003
    Originally posted by kanezfan
    not much you can say here but......

haha that made me laugh out loudzor
  • PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited November 2003
    lol, Oopps.....
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited November 2003
    :eek:
  • edited November 2003
    :eek: as well :)

right, lets get the subject back on track...

why dont you upload some of your pics - you can attach them :)