Desert Combat Beta 0.5L

BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseurThere's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Gaming
Anyone tried it yet? I'm currently downloading it. 542mb :bawling: (BT link incase anyone wants to d/l it) AFAIK there's alot of changes.

Comments

• RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Yup, pretty bad ass. Look for "Desert Combat CiE Penguin Playhouse" I think that is the right name. Sometimes it is empty, but generally it is a great server my Clan has set up, it is open, and is on Co-Location. Just make sure to read our rules, we hate spawn campers, and others, and try our best to kick the **** outta anyone who purposely tries to piss everyone off. I won't be there often, but everyone is as friendly as folks here at S-M.

Dunno if I can really link out to other places, but: http://claninexile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=184 is the rules for the server. I enjoy it, but be prepared toget your ass raped, when RangerLee is in the chopper manning that Chain Gun, your ass better be hidden well, and at that there is no guarantee.

/me shudder's at remembering the last game...
  • GargGarg Purveyor of Lincoln Nightmares Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Shameless plug time!

www.clanbeowulf.org

2 servers:

Witch's Castle 164.58.157.20
    OZ's Closet 64.5.48.53 (usually a bit busier than the castle)

:D

(The only server rule that isn't common sense: no profanity. Some admins are more strict than others, but it's the rule.)

I'll stop by and say hi sometime RWB :)
  • FormFactorFormFactor At the core of forgotten
    edited November 2003
    I will check these servers out. Been looking for some good servers with good players.

cause man there are a lot of IDIOTS playing on some of the servers out there. team killing, spawn camping, getting shot down by teammates.