reputation problems

His-HighnissHis-Highniss belgium
edited January 2004 in Gaming
does anyone have aproblem with losing reputation points without racing or reputation points that don't even add for several races,... it really sucks

Comments

• PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited January 2004
    Im guessing your talking about Need for speed Underground... How do you mean losing reputation points? Surely they just go up according to how good your car is and stay up as long as you dont take stuff off it, dont they?? Thats how it seems to me, correct me if im wrong.
  • His-HighnissHis-Highniss belgium
    edited January 2004
    i didn't express myself well, indeed it's need for speed underground we are talking about, but i mean on-line is the place where sometimes reputation points do not seem to add, but i have come to the conclusion that they sometimes do add but only when i play the game the next day or so, but why is this not good, it meens that if you win 10000 points you can't see or use them till the next day, so that is confusing, sometimes i do 5 races but three times don't add but the other two times they do fall off, taht sucks

P IV 2.4
    geforce ti 4800 128mb
    256 ddr
  • PyobliEPyobliE UK
    edited January 2004
    Ah right, I follow you now. I only play it on Xbox so I havent played it online. It good online? Guess it should be really, awesome game single player anyway....
  • His-HighnissHis-Highniss belgium
    edited January 2004
    it's a good game on-line but loads of faults, like if you are dragging, the lady's give you the startsine but your car can't take off, and you know it's all about the perfect timing of the gas so you can start with a perfect shift, but because of this error your callculation is wrong and you will take off in the red zone

or then there is the cheating problem, where you see other guys total ther car or have a bad start and all of a sudden there 50 meters in front of you and impossible to gain on them.

normally i wouldn't make such a big deal out of it but... we are playing with statistics and you don't wanna end up looking like a loser.

also tell me what is your best drag time, mine is 21.04 with six perfect shifts in my rx 7 from underground with unique engine, chiptuning and nos(i did have 20.10 once but that was with drafting behind some other car)
    but on the internet people seem to have achieved between 16 and 17 secs, and when i am racing they drag 20 secs with their eye's closed(in a figure of speech of course)

so besides nfsu being a good game, i sometimes could smack it into the wall.

oh one more thing, the chat option on line sucks too, you can't even writ a 10 word sentence or you've ran out of space.

that's about it, cya, thanks for replying.

pent 4, 2.4
    geforce 4 ti 4800