The Suffering looks really good so far.

edited February 2004 in Gaming
I don't know if anybody else has been anxiously awaiting The Suffering, but I know I have been. I just thought I'd let you guys know that I got the demo for it with my xbox magazine yesterday and I can already say it's probably going to be the best horror game ever made. I'm a big horror buff and was a big fan of Clive Barker's Undying, which was my favorite horror game of all time. I think that pretty soon The Suffering will replace it as the best horror game ever. The Suffering has a decent story line, different endings, creatures designed by horror master Stan Winston, and I can already tell you that the cutscenes I've seen so far have been done quite well. It should be out for all consoles before the end March. It's definitely worth checking out if you like horror games.

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited January 2004
    oh man!!! i need to get me a copy of that demo!!! i have seen some trailers for gameplay and cutscenes, and it DOES look really really fantastic, but i cant WAIT to play it. I think its gonna be awesome . . .
  • drowddrowd Texas
    edited February 2004
    so i just finished playing the demo, and this game is gonna be awesome. i cant wait . . .