call of duty question

dun-dun-dundun-dun-dun Member
edited May 2004 in Gaming
ok I remember playing call of duty. Badass game by the way. But theres one level ive been looking for. Ive wanted to replay that one level forever. There is a level where you are all playing and the gaming is intense. then all of a sudden music starts playing louder and louder, drowning out everything, all dramatic like and gives you a sense of "the tide turning". I think it started out you hearing the (germans?) listening to the music on the radio, then it started drowning out everything as it transfered from the radio quality to crisp quality all loud.

anyone know what level that was???

Comments

• oudiophileoudiophile Right behind you.
    edited May 2004
    ok I remember playing call of duty. Badass game by the way. But theres one level ive been looking for. Ive wanted to replay that one level forever. There is a level where you are all playing and the gaming is intense. then all of a sudden music starts playing louder and louder, drowning out everything, all dramatic like and gives you a sense of "the tide turning". I think it started out you hearing the (germans?) listening to the music on the radio, then it started drowning out everything as it transfered from the radio quality to crisp quality all loud.

anyone know what level that was???

I dont know of any german radio, but, the most intense level is "The Invasion of Stalingrad". Its in the russian campaign. Unbelieveable. I got the chills. :D