Xbox Bond Everything or Nothing = Best Bond Game

edited March 2004 in Gaming
I played a lot of Bond Everything or Nothing this weekend and it has to be the best Bond game yet. There are minor flaws with the targeting system and weapon switching, but the level design and amazing amount of movie action more than makes up for it. I'm about 10 levels thru the game and so far I've driven a car, a motorcycle, a tank, a helicopter, and jumped off of a cliff. The shooting is a little bit like that of Kill Switch, you can hug walls and look around to shoot at enemies. You can die easily in the open so this is essential. The driving engine is decent as well and there are some very hectic chases in this game. It's a must have game for Bond fans. Even though they did make Mya a secret agent. I know she did an alright job on the theme song, but Mya one of the agents for MI6?

Comments

• drowddrowd Texas
    edited March 2004
    yeah, the first thing i noticed about this game was how much more difficult it was to previous games (specifically nightfire). its really cool, but you cant just take bullets like in the previous bond games. and the way the game is integrated into a movie-like fashion is phenomonal. its really great, everyone should at least rent it . . .