World of Warcraft Beta on the Horizon

NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
edited March 2004 in Gaming
It is not official yet but the buzz right now is that the beta will start this Monday, March 15. If I remember correctly they will be choosing 10,000 applicants from the 400,000 some that signed up for this first phase of beta. The odds are actually a little better than that though since they count the Koreans separate since they get a different beta test or something. Either way I am crossing my fingers that I get in. A few fan sites are also going to be holding contest to get into the beta so incase you miss the first phase you can have a second chance. For more information visit www.worldofwar.net.

Norge

Comments

• verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    Have you seen the new vids they have up on their site? One of them is a "behind the scenes" look at how they create the CGI movies. It looks simply amazing. You can see every single detail modeled into characters - down to the very spores in skin :o
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited March 2004
    I've watched that new cinematics video upwards of 20 times I bet. It is absolutely mind blowing how much detail they are putting into it. The hair on the characters is super realistic. I couldn't believe it. Blizzard has a very talented team of artist working for them. If they are putting that much attention to detail in the opening cinematic one can only imagine the surprises that await in the actual game.

Norge