Looking for a song

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Internet & Media
I kinda need the Russian National Anthem song, I have no idea what it is called, but it is a very beautiful song. Like an Opera or something. I dunno where to begin looking. I have tried though and get nothing but rock songs.
/edit
It may be Soviet, but I am sure.

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited November 2003
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    heh, yeah.. too bad it is a horrible copy :(
  • profdlpprofdlp The Holy City Of Westlake, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    You're not going "pink" on us are you?

:bawling: :rolleyes:;D
  • SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited November 2003
    It is officially called "The Hymn Of The Soviet Union."

Do you want the "Orchestra" version by the Moscow Symphony, the "Orchestra with Vocals" version by Bolshoith or the standard version by the Russian Red Army Chorus? :D

Although I don't necessarily agree with the political motives or ideals of Russia, their national anthem is a classical work of art, easily one of (if not the) best national anthems when looked at from a purely classical music stand-point.

Will MP3 do?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    SimGuy had this to say
    It is officially called "The Hymn Of The Soviet Union."

Do you want the "Orchestra" version by the Moscow Symphony, the "Orchestra with Vocals" version by Bolshoith or the standard version by the Russian Red Army Chorus? :D

Although I don't necessarily agree with the political motives or ideals of Russia, their national anthem is a classical work of art, easily one of (if not the) best national anthems when looked at from a purely classical music stand-point.

Will MP3 do?

Yes, it is purely art in it's best form. I have no idea what it is saying and I am no fan of Russia/Soviet Union, but wow... ever since I first heard it when I was VERY young and watched Hunt for Red October, I was stunned ;)

I am not sure which version is which though, MP3 is fine :) and perferred.:respect:
  • SimGuySimGuy Ottawa, Canada
    edited November 2003
    YGPM
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    THANKS To SimGuy, I have the file and as soon as I finish my After Effects project, I will put this up for viewing. It will be a 30 Second Quicktime movie "Tribute to War Gaming". ;) It won't be GREAT, but being that I have only been using this Program for less than a week now, and not veen done with al my tutorials, it should be good enough to bring a tear to your eye.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    when r u gonna put it up?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Still working on it... I'll have it uploaded sometime tonight. But it won't be the WHOLE thing, just the idea of it.