Icrontic Themes! w00p!

verselloversello New
edited March 2004 in Community
Fresh outta the oven, check'em while they're hot.

Lemme know if you'd like to see any additional combo's, themes, etc etc.

(default theme atm is "Remix". Gonna revert back to the original "Icrontic" after a week or so)

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    Remember the old IC classic "blue" that had spuz in the corner! I liked that color not spudz just the color. easy on the eyes yet sweet looking
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    Remember the old IC classic "blue" that had spuz in the corner! I liked that color not spudz just the color. easy on the eyes yet sweet looking

The first theme I made was based on that blue theme (got the colors off www.archive.org), but that was just for early testing purposes. I might put it in now that you mention it.
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    i love it!!!

:jelly: :jelly:
    edited March 2004
    pahlease!
    edited March 2004
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    UHH what the .... are you talking about? link or something maybe? Do I just need more coffee?
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    front page, not the forums. btw i don't know if my post was deleted or if i didn't click submit, but anyhow, i think the blue links on black background is impossible to read. wait i see the problem now. in IE it looks good, the text is orange on black. in firefox and mozilla, al the links on the front page are blue. i wish we could upload attachments so you could see what i'm talking about.
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    Ahhh I see what you mean. CSS doesn't seem to be applying correctly. hmm.
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    kanezfan wrote:
    front page, not the forums. btw i don't know if my post was deleted or if i didn't click submit, but anyhow, i think the blue links on black background is impossible to read. wait i see the problem now. in IE it looks good, the text is orange on black. in firefox and mozilla, al the links on the front page are blue. i wish we could upload attachments so you could see what i'm talking about.

Ok it should be good now. It views fine on Safari now (mac browser). I spent over an hour and the answer turned out to be something so trivial :|
  • kanezfankanezfan sunny south florida Icrontian
    edited March 2004
    what was it?
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2004
    I had commented each block of CSS style like

< !-- Header styles -- >
    styles

< !-- Footer styles -- >
    styles

Removing it seemed to fix the prob.

Does it look ok on your browser?