Syntax and Runtime Errors

edited April 2004 in Community
Anyone experiencing the above noted errors everytime they open a thread or reply to a thread? I am.

S!

Comments

• kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2004
    Can't say that I have. Sounds like a problem with your browser, do you have everything uptdate as far as patches go? Or are you using a non-standard browser. I know there are some errors with Opera/Firefox not loading pages correctly. Also IE is getting page loaded but with error message right now. But you have a new problem.
  • edited April 2004
    I'm using Opera and have no problems here, and what exactly do you mean by a none-standard browser? IE? :P
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited April 2004
    IE user, both 5.5 at work and 6.0 at home, no problems.

I aint 1337.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited April 2004
    stoopid wrote:
    IE user, both 5.5 at work and 6.0 at home, no problems.

Ditto
  • edited April 2004
    It only happens on one of my machines. It's an NF7-S with a 2500+ Barton @ 2167 Mhz with a Gig of Corsair XMS 3200LL and a 9500 Pro. Win XP Pro SP1. The only config different than my other machines software wise is the addition of Office 2003 Pro. I get this:

A Runtime Error has occurred.
    Do you wish to debug?

Line: 588
    Error: Syntax Error.

Any ideas?
    The system is rock steady, passes memtes with no errors and is real fast. Even the Atto's on the raid array are over 100!

When I saved the reply, I got an error that "threadmode is not defined"

??????????????????????????????????????????????

S!
  • edited April 2004
    I just turned off script debugging in advbanced internet options and it's not doing it anymore, but for what it's worth, it doesn't do it on any other boards or sites so that says it is site specific. Oh well, I really can't change anything on this site and so don't need script debugging on anyway. Please mention it, almighty mods, if you find something wrong that would've caused this problem.

Thanks,

S!