addictive FREE online game

edited April 2004 in Gaming
i am currently addicted to a great free on-line strategy/wargame called Secrets of War.

it is set on another world a few hundred years after a catastrophic emergency forced the human colonists to crash land on a hostile desert world. elevated testosterone levels ensured that co-operation was impossible, and the colonists split up and formed their own communities, raised armies, and commenced fighting for control.

there is so much detail to this game - with more being added/tweaked constantly - i could probably sit here all night raving about the complexities, clans and alliances (watch out for the backstabbing :)) but i think the simplest way to find out if it's your cup of tea is to sign up and give it a try. you get 25 days of protection from attacks until your army is on it's feet, and the other players are only too willing to help you with any questions you may have (even if they're not about the game).

if you're interested click this link then drop me a line with your messenger (my username's yenrac) and i will help you start your career as an evil (or not) warlord

(yes it's a referral link but i am not scamming you: I get nothing if you don't continue to play)

if you have any questions feel free to email me: GeorgeYenrac@hotmail.com

so do yourself a favour and join the only online game that is truly for the players, by the players

Comments