Need Screenshots

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Internet & Media
I am doing a Tribute to War Gaming video for a project, I am curious if anyone has some good symbolic screenshots of ingame stuff.

Any Peactime Picture of people just generally going about happily...
Any Nightime War shot with tracer fire flying through the sky..

Any Screenshot of any war game you haveplayed that looked just AWSOME. I have photoshop so I can clean up a picture if need be, likeif names are appearing on it.

Currently I am going about the web picking up every screenshot I can find on Review sites to use in the video. This is the video I am using the Soviet National ANthem in BTW.

Comments

• WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    errr...bump?
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    The new loading screens of Desert Combat are really nice so I guess you could use those.

[edit]My sig is a part of one of them (Basrah Nights)[/edit]
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    well I have been on it for the past 10 hours now(for this 30 second flick)... I am only using Call of duty screens since no one gave me anything yesterday(no complaining either ;)) not even clan mates seemed to have any...

Anyways, it is coming along nicely so far, but even when I am "done" I will still have lots of work to do till I have it the way I like.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Cool screenie

desert-combat_lost-village.jpg
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    http://fusion-dm.net/movies/tribute.mov

Check it out, still needs a little bit of work, tweaking to the words, but I think it came out pretty nicely. I wanted to keep it somewhat simple since I am only allowed 30 seconds for this project.