64 bit here I come!

edited August 2004 in Folding@Home
Weeee! Have my first Athlon 64 on its way, a A64 3000+ for now, looking to build a bigger, nastier, and bank manager scaring machine later in the year but this should more than fill the gap till then :)

Gonna have a gig of Corsair too all sitting in a MSI K8N so yey!

Should have her folding midweek if all goes well but definately by next weekend depending on when parts arrive.

Disclaimer
In no way should this purchase be considered a last ditch attempt to keep the evil Zuntar away for a few more weeks :D

:fold::fold::fold:

Comments

• citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    Go Rapture Go!!! :d
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited July 2004
    rapture wrote:
    Weeee! Have my first Athlon 64 on its way, a A64 3000+ for now, looking to build a bigger, nastier, and bank manager scaring machine later in the year but this should more than fill the gap till then :)

Gonna have a gig of Corsair too all sitting in a MSI K8N so yey!

Should have her folding midweek if all goes well but definately by next weekend depending on when parts arrive.

Disclaimer
    In no way should this purchase be considered a last ditch attempt to keep the evil Zuntar away for a few more weeks :D

:fold::fold::fold:

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad: FOLD ON BRO! :bringit:
    edited August 2004
    Uh...
    *cough* fourth *cough*
  • edited August 2004
    Hax! Hehe! Have the A64 running now, didnt fold for a few days cause I had visitors and its hard to explain 3 computers sitting there on all the time so I thought I'd better turn them off!

Should have the A64 3000+ a 2400+ and a 1800+ all up and running soon.
  • citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited August 2004
    NICEEE!!!!! :fold:
    edited August 2004
    rapture wrote:
    Hax! Hehe! Have the A64 running now, didnt fold for a few days cause I had visitors and its hard to explain 3 computers sitting there on all the time so I thought I'd better turn them off!

Should have the A64 3000+ a 2400+ and a 1800+ all up and running soon.

CuRsEs!!!!!!!!

Thats alright, cuz it's Drowd that has to worry! :thumbsup: