Going on vacation.

edited June 2003 in Folding@Home
Well, I'm leaving out tomorrow to go spend a week in Gulf Shores, Alabama on the beach. We are taking our camper and will be staying at Gulf Shores State Park. If you haven't been there, the beaches are pretty much like the ones from Pensacola to Panama City, Florida, pretty white sand. We'll be leaving out around 8-9 AM and hitting the road.:D

I'll be shutting the farm down except for my sat gateway rig; it's the P3 and doesn't get too hot even in a warm room. I should be back next Monday some time and will fire the farm back up then.

Fold on!:fold:
mudd

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Cool, have a good time Mudd :)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    vacation! I'm jealous! have fun and be safe.
  • Omega65Omega65 Philadelphia, Pa
    edited June 2003
    Enjoy your Vacation MudDocktor. Just remember to actually get some rest. ;D
  • NecropolisNecropolis Hawarden, Wales Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Have a good break. Remember, take it easy.
  • edited June 2003
    Thanks guys. I definitely will take it easy and get some rays on the beach.:D

Later, guys!
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    have a good one mudd ...I'm making reservations right now for a week in orange beach!
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited June 2003
    Have a good time Jim. Get some rest and relaxation. Just dont get too burnt on the beach.
  • TBonZTBonZ Ottawa, ON Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    Yup, have a relaxing time away from home and don't strain your eyes too badly on the beach!:eek:
  • edited June 2003
    Well, back from the vacation; it rained every damn day at least some of the day.:rolleyes: The view on the beach was very nice, Terry, just had to make it not too obvious to where my wife would get royally pissed off!:D

Even with the rain, we had a great time, but the water off the Alabama coast was kind of dirty; we ended up going to Pensacola Florida's beach 2 days to get nice water(only about 1 hour away).

I see that I made it back in time to get in on the selection for SM17 too.:cool:
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2003
    welcome back mudd ...what's that kini stain in your eyes? :fold: