The big question... (part 1)

yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
edited September 2004 in Folding@Home
Will ****** let me install Folding@School? If yes, then it would be equivalent to I would guess about 5 cpus that I have running, since the computers are off most of the time. These are just the pcs, not the macs which may or may not be part 2.

: peace: :cross fingers: : peace:

Comments

• ShockjockShockjock Dekalb, Illinois
    edited September 2004
    You should always inform the owner/ask permission before installing a program on a computer that doesn't belong to you. To do otherwise is, for one, just plain rude, and for another, might violate an acceptable use policy, which could get you banned from using any computer on the system for any purpose.

You don't want that happening.
    yagga wrote:
    Will ****** let me install Folding@School? If yes, then it would be equivalent to I would guess about 5 cpus that I have running, since the computers are off most of the time. These are just the pcs, not the macs which may or may not be part 2.

: peace: :cross fingers: : peace:
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited September 2004
    ****** covers up someones name. So yes I was asking.

Now the good news...

I dried out from the hurricane like rain we got (6-10+ inches over night and this morning)

Now the bad news...
    The answer was no, reason: idiot kids crapping the computers up WAY too much! Which I agree with.
  • ShockjockShockjock Dekalb, Illinois
    edited September 2004
    AH! My bad!
    yagga wrote:
    ****** covers up someones name. So yes I was asking.

Now the good news...

I dried out from the hurricane like rain we got (6-10+ inches over night and this morning)

Now the bad news...
    The answer was no, reason: idiot kids crapping the computers up WAY too much! Which I agree with.