I might need some help :/

TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Community
To make things short, does anyone have a spare case w/ a psu?
I am going to bring a radeon, memory, a bunch of cpu's, a harddrive and the Sennheiser. It's not a big psu i need at all. Or could someone order one of those cheap powmax and i'll buy or something? I'll probably buy a NF7 there so i dont need to make a new OS install and i will then sell the board after the lan. Thrax, did you have a spare NF7 there or is it in use during that week?

TIA

Mac

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    It's in use now. :sad2:
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Bugger that!

Hopefully the AN7 has been released then so i can bring it home.
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    I have an antec umm 350w I could let you borrow for the lan, no problem. If you still need one let me know.
  • qwikkqwikk po-town, nh
    edited November 2003
    I have an old Gateway + PSU I'm using right now. my new case should be done soon, so you can borrow this if necessary. PSU is good for the stuff I've got right now. lemme know.:crazy:
  • qwikkqwikk po-town, nh
    edited November 2003
    or maybe not, might not have room in Camman's car, still, lemme know though.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I think I may need to transfer my computer to a mid tower I have to save some space in my car, damn full tower case...grumble grumble...
  • qwikkqwikk po-town, nh
    edited November 2003
    well it shouldn't be that bad, my full tower isn't that much bigger than the Gateway case, just doesn't have stains and ish. :D
  • mmonninmmonnin Centreville, VA
    edited November 2003
    I want an AN7 as well. The gateway + ATX motherboard might not work.
  • test_tube_tonytest_tube_tony Dallas TX Member
    edited November 2003
    All u need is a PSU. Put the mobo on some cardboard and plug everything in. Good for cooling. ;) Try going to one of those recycling centers, or a hasmat drop off. Some people throw out some nice s**t. I found a working PII 450 by the curb once. :)
    edited November 2003
    test_tube_tony had this to say
    All u need is a PSU. Put the mobo on some cardboard and plug everything in. Good for cooling. ;) Try going to one of those recycling centers, or a hasmat drop off. Some people throw out some nice s**t. I found a working PII 450 by the curb once. :)

No, but thanks for the suggestion. I want a case for the stff.

qwikk,

That GW case, is that a GW only for GW? Thanks a lot buds. :)
    edited November 2003
    Can someone at least order one of those cheap Powmax 400W psu? I'll cover everything, dont worry. How much was it? $20 shipped? I'll donate it afterwards to the F@H project.
    edited November 2003
    whoa a P/S 400w for $20??? Where??? I gotta order a new P/S for my mom's comp.
    edited November 2003
    Look at Omega's sig.

http://www.dealsonic.com/pow40sinfana.html

$12

Can't beat that with a stick.
    edited November 2003
    whoa, thats nuts, this company pretty decent? (the P/S manufacturer and distributor, I usually only order from NewEgg/GoogleGear and I am a newb to Power supplies, I just have the one that came with my case, Uneec or something ??? )
    edited November 2003
    Well, a lot of peeps here uses that psu as far as i know. I only want it for the LAN, then i'll throw it in the bin or donating it to the fund.
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited November 2003
    Camman had this to say
    I think I may need to transfer my computer to a mid tower I have to save some space in my car, damn full tower case...grumble grumble...

Just bring the emachine!
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    Damn, $12 I got to get me one of those, heck maybe two of em. I swear first it was the slk-900's now these, I'm going to go broke if I keep coming to the forums.
  • qwikkqwikk po-town, nh
    edited November 2003
    Mackanz had this to say
    qwikk,

nope, I stripped it then put in new stuff. been meaning to get a case since I bought everything, but never got around to it until now. I might put back in the original PIII500 for my mom to use. that is after this LAN if you need it. ;)

and Cam, I think we should be able to fit everything relatively easy, and ya never know, I might have my wagon by then.:thumbsup:
    edited November 2003
    qwikk had this to say
    Mackanz had this to say
    qwikk,

nope, I stripped it then put in new stuff. been meaning to get a case since I bought everything, but never got around to it until now. I might put back in the original PIII500 for my mom to use. that is after this LAN if you need it. ;)

and Cam, I think we should be able to fit everything relatively easy, and ya never know, I might have my wagon by then.:thumbsup:

I still dont think we're gonna be able to fit 2 monitors, 3 cases (mine and yours are both full towers remember....), bags with games, keyboards, sleeping bags, clothes, food etc in my little car..it's gonna be a tight squeeze as it is, but if you have a wagone by then we'll be able to fill it up! :D
  • ShortyShorty Manchester, UK Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Clutch had this to say
    I'm going to go broke if I keep coming to the forums.

Be broke after the LAN :D
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    We fit all that in McBain Taurus once :) Well, there wasn't any room in the backseat though. Stupid 21" monitor.....
    edited November 2003
    Shorty,

How or what will you bring as far as computer is concerned?
  • McBainMcBain San Clemente, CA New
    edited November 2003
    Pseudo...we had towers....3 monitors....me, you, and steve plus all of steves stuff in there(stupid guy packs like a girl). We had TONS of stuff in there.

I've got a Case/PS up for grabs....PM me.....first come first serve guys.
    //edit: And a 17" monitor and a 15" monitor
    edited November 2003
    McBain is my Hero!

Beers on me bud. A LOT of them as well.