Halo, anyone?

GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
edited November 2003 in Community
Will we be playing Halo at the LAN? What's the current list of officially recognized games?

Beware folks, we're bringing Soldat, and we're rebels!

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I have GOT to get this game.. I want to play it so bad. I don't have the video card for it yet....
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    You can play Soldat on like a 486, dude... Oh, HALO, of course, yeah... a friend of mine bought a Radeon 9600 Pro just so he could play Halo. And then he bought a new motherboard because the Radeon 9600 Pro didn't work on his old board. And then he bought a copy of Halo for CB just so he had somebody to play with online. Halo is SO much better on the PC than it is on the XBox.
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Halo is teh rule, I gotta buy it, I've been playin the Demo online, its so much fun!

I hope I don't have to shell out TOO much cash for games for the LAN. We gonna be doing up some C&C Generals??? I love that game....
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Me too! I'm not that great at it, but yeah I love C&C Generals anyway.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    The list shall be out sooner or later, within the next few days. Never fear though, the first will be a vote by the attendees, then we force you to do whatever we want :)
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited November 2003
    I love halo on the pc...its so much better then on the xbox(though thats fun too)

Whos ready to get owned? :D
  • test_tube_tonytest_tube_tony Dallas TX Member
    edited November 2003
    I wish i had money. Looking forward to HL2 tho! :D:D:D:D