mtgoat's big sale

Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy KnobPflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
edited April 2005 in Trading Post
I am parting out my main rig and some other parts to get cash to upgrade. It is all top notch equipment and I will sell as systems or as components. SHIPPING IS PAID ON THE ELECTRONIC PARTS NOT ON ANY COOLING EQUIPMENT AS IT IS ALL HEAVY! I will bundle a system or sub-system by request and figure shipping accordingly. I would like to sell the H2O as a system (all you need is a pump and hose). It is also set-up for 1/2" ID hose for max flow. Paypal please! PM me or email, Im reasonable and have great Trader Ratings.

* Swiftech MCW50 GPU Water Block (w/ 1/2" adapters) $30.00 + Shipping
* Duron !000 Morgan core $15.00 Shipped
* ECS K7V8A (will run 333/333) $25.00 Shipped
* Thermalright SLK-900A $20.00 + Shipping Sold
* D-Tek Pro120 radiator W/ SHROUD (1/2" barbs) Sold
* Swiftech MCW-5002 CPU block (1/2" barbs) Sold
* Danger Den Z-Chip Chipset Block (1/2" barbs) Sold
* ATI Radeon 9800 Pro 128mb/256 bit Sold
* NF7-S ver2.0 W/box and all retail materials Sold
* XP-2200+ Mobile 35w Sold
* XP2000+ Thorton core Sold
* Highpoint 1520 RAID card 2xSATA Sold
* XP1800+ Palomino core AGKGA014DRPJW Sold
* PDP PC2700 256mb (runs 2-2-2) Sold

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    nice rig mtgoat I wish I were in the market. I remember when you got most of that stuff. Good luck!
  • NebulousNebulous New York, The Empire State
    edited February 2005
    Hey mtgoat, what ver is that NF7-s ? Can you give me the manufacturer's date? Is that the one in your sig?
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited February 2005
    Nebulous wrote:
    Hey mtgoat, what ver is that NF7-s ? Can you give me the manufacturer's date? Is that the one in your sig?
    Sorry for not listing that it is a ver 2.0. I can't get at the mfgr date now but it is an early ver 2.0 that I got about a month after ver 2.0 was released. Yes, it is the one in my sig.
  • NebulousNebulous New York, The Empire State
    edited February 2005
    Ahhh, otay. Thanx for the comeback :) . I'm lookin around for a board that will do better than my back up rig ( Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe) that's @ 230x11. So far no dice.

Good luck on the sale, awsome stuff!
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited April 2005
    mtgoat, you got that new rig up right? Gimme a shout at adkforum when you get a chance, I want numbers man - NUMBERS!! :p