Firefox locks up sometimes...

RWBRWB Icrontian
edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
As the title says...

I have the latest Firefox, and every now and then it just freezes, for like 30 seconds or something, then unfreezes. It's done this for a while now, and through formats and such as well.

Any ideas?

Comments

• primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    are you sure it's not a network problem? Does IE do this?
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I never use IE, and I switched out my router a few weeks ago so those problems I had before are all gone except this very minor issue.

It doesn't happen very often, 3 maybe 4 times a day depending on how much I surf the web. Completely random it seems.
    edited March 2005
    I would use IE for a day just to see if it happens there too. This might not be a firefox issue.
  • OsambinlatelyOsambinlately In a cave
    edited March 2005
    wrote:
    Nobody wants to beleive why I don't use it.
    I don't,is that good enough to give it up ?
    You have problems.I don't.
    edited March 2005

?

Huh?

What in the hell are you talking about? You crunk, brotha. :drinkup: :kaka: :help: :shoot: :fold::rarr: :fu:
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited March 2005
    Yeah he's some how tied with oldtimer and fire_mat99 so trying to understand Osambinlately is well it's about the same as trying to decipher oldtimer and fire_mat99.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Oldtimer strikes again.
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    LOL, as if IE doesn't have it's own set of problems! For some reason though the problem isnn't occuring anymore, or least I haven't noticed. It did it just a short while ago, but only like 2 seconds, and I was opening a bunch of tabs at once.
  • GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Man ive about had enough of this switching names and crap.
  • youvegotjermzyouvegotjermz Baton Rouge, La
    edited March 2005
    is osamabinlately = oldtimer ?
    edited March 2005
    hahahahah omg holy crap... He took like ten minutes to sign up to newbuddhist.com JUST to PM me this message:
    Your asshole reply was
    ?

Huh?

What in the hell are you talking about? You crunk,
    ===========
    really asshole.

Holy crap. wtf. :D
  • RWBRWB Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    Did you ban him or something? So he had to sign up to your buddist forums to PM you some lame reply as if anyone is forcing him to use something he doesn't want to?

And if I understand correctly this guy is supposedly sonofwolf? Is it really that hard for some people to get along on the intarnetweb? I've been banned ONCE, and that was back on [H] when they went jihad on their own users, I didn't even post anything relevant but was banned LOL! Still my point is.... ehh, I have nothing decent to say so I'l leave it at that.
    edited March 2005
    I don't think he's sonofwolf. I THINK maybe he gets drunk and posts. If that's the case, I don't feel sorry for him. SonOfWolf was in NY if I remember correctly. This guy is in Ontario.

If he's a slightly unstable old guy as he sort of painted himself to be, then I DO feel sorry for him :(