MSN for Mac

edited March 2005 in Science & Tech
Is there a program or script I can get to monitor my kid's MSN activity? We are using OS 9.2 with MSN Messenger 2.5.0. Feel free to email me directly. Thanks!

Comments

• verselloversello New
    edited March 2005
    I don't think there's a history logging feature in MSN, so you're really out of luck unless you use some key logger.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    I use Proteus for mac OS X.. You can definitely log and monitor things on MSN, but you need OS X to use it. You really should consider moving to X anyway, because 9.2 has been end of lifed and there is no new software being made for it, no more updates for "classic" software, and very rapidly waning support for any aspect of it.
  • verselloversello New
    edited March 2005
    I use Proteus for mac OS X.. You can definitely log and monitor things on MSN, but you need OS X to use it. You really should consider moving to X anyway, because 9.2 has been end of lifed and there is no new software being made for it, no more updates for "classic" software, and very rapidly waning support for any aspect of it.

Proteus is the best messenger client I've ever used on all platforms. I wish there was a win32 port.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited March 2005
    i know. I like it a lot, although I think now trillian 3.1 is better :( I wish they made trillian 3 for Mac :D