Gaming consoles?

ClutchClutch North Carolina New
edited November 2003 in Community
Are there going to be any gaming consoles there? like a PS2? Just checking cause I'd love to whoop some ass in Tiger Woods 2004 or beat Kanez at NCAA 2004 hehe

Comments

• JLunarJLunar the t dot.
    edited November 2003
    I figured that I'd bring my Gamecube w/Mario Kart DD

However, if some other kids would bring them, it'll save me the trouble of hauling it over the border and back.
  • TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Clutch had this to say
    Are there going to be any gaming consoles there? like a PS2? Just checking cause I'd love to whoop some ass in Tiger Woods 2004 or beat Kanez at NCAA 2004 hehe

Clutch, install TW 2004 on your pc and we'll see. Good game actually. And i am a golfing freak.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I'll have my Gamecube there.
  • Mr_BojinglesMr_Bojingles Northern Michigan New
    edited November 2003
    I just bought a gamecube on ebay so I can probably throw that into a bag just in case for the party.

Actually this my second gamecube...missed my first one so I wanted to get it back...actually its all soul caliber 2's fault. :D Just had to get the sequel to the best fighting game ever.

Plus you can't go wrong for a platnium cube w/10 games (including SC2) and 2 controllers for only $250! I love ebay :D
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I'm looking into some 16 player Halo on the Box :)
    edited November 2003
    must ... get... xbox ....

GOD I NEED SO MUCH MONEY FOR THIS THING
    edited November 2003
    I'll bring my copy of MKDD... I hear you can hook it up for 8 player insanity. Closer to LAN time, I'll list out my games and bring which ever ones you peeps want to play. I'm all for hauling a DDR pad down there, but I don't know if you guys have GOT THE MOVES!!!!
    edited November 2003
    JLunar had this to say
    I'll bring my copy of MKDD... I hear you can hook it up for 8 player insanity. Closer to LAN time, I'll list out my games and bring which ever ones you peeps want to play. I'm all for hauling a DDR pad down there, but I don't know if you guys have GOT THE MOVES!!!!

Yea, I heard that you can have 16 ppl playing at once!

I think you can have a max of 8 cubes and 8 tvs, but the 16ppl is figuring if you want to have someone control the second character in your kart (8 racers and 8 passengers). Would be interesting if we pulled this off...
  • ClutchClutch North Carolina New
    edited November 2003
    Mackanz had this to say
    Clutch had this to say

Clutch, install TW 2004 on your pc and we'll see. Good game actually. And i am a golfing freak.

Your on m8 :thumbsup: Golfing freak here as well.
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    I've never played the Cube version of Mario Kart but I would so pwn you all at the original SNES version. heh heh.

Norge
    edited November 2003
    Will we need network adapters for our gamecubes then, Jen?
    edited November 2003
    primesuspect had this to say
    Will we need network adapters for our gamecubes then, Jen?

Yea, everyone would need one for their gamecube. From what I heard, they are still pretty hard to come by and I am unsure of what they would cost.
  • edited November 2003
    What we need now are TVs large enough do make the 1/4 screen visible for each player.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Space?
    edited November 2003
    I think the bare minimum would be a 20", but of course the bigger the better :D
  • NorgeNorge Sidney, Ohio
    edited November 2003
    TheSmJ had this to say
    What we need now are TVs large enough do make the 1/4 screen visible for each player.

That would be so cool. Can you do it that way? Sorry if it is a dumb question but I don't know hardly anything about game cubes.

Norge
    edited November 2003
    hum hum.. I think I can find some BBA's around... I can get one probably.... Must look around.
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited November 2003
    I'll bring my PS2, just to race somebody in GT3 in my formula car :O
  • CammanCamman NEW! England Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    JLunar had this to say

omg I was thinking the same thinking

/me definitly wants to video tape a S-M DDR tournament
  • panzerkwpanzerkw New York City
    edited November 2003
    What is MKDD
    edited November 2003
    MarioKart Double Dash
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    So from where are the TVs for these consoles arriving?
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    Thrax had this to say

What? You didn't know you were designated as the TV supplier?
  • edited November 2003
    Thrax had this to say

As I mentioned before, I've heard of places where you can rent them (used to be commercials on TV for some place that did), but I dunno for how much.

For what we want to do, we'd need at least four or five 27" TVs.
  • pseudonympseudonym Michigan Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    I have 1 27" that could be dragged, and a 36" that I'd rather not take. an Xbox, and a Gamecube. we'll see how the room works out after a little development in organization.
  • edited November 2003
    RENT-A-CENTER! THATS IT!

Provided they're still around, I know they advertised renting out TVs.