Hardcano 13 problems

edited June 2005 in Hardware
Hi guys,

I recently purchased a hardcano 13. The problem i am having with it is that the screen stays blank. All the fan that are connected to it work. But there is nothing displayed on the screen. Is there a problem with the actual unit? or am i doing somthing wrong. I cant seem to find a way to turn on the screen. Thanks

Comments

• HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Did you connect the USB cable correctly?
    hardcano131tx.jpg
  • edited April 2005
    There have been maybe two or three people here who have had the same problems your having,me being one of them. The only solution I can give you is check your cables as Hawk said and replace the battery that came with it.Other than that I dont know what else.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Ahh, you have one too huh?
    The battery replacement was the second thing I was going to suggest.
    Was your problem the battery Overload?
    Don't know why, but some forum areas don't show my folding sig????
  • edited April 2005
    That an everything else! I had the same problems he is having, Ive emailed them several times trying to get a response. I found there tech support number buried in there site though, (800)988-1088-try that ramus. If you can even get through let us know what happens.

Found this as well for ya as well ramus,Hardcano 13 Thread Scroll down to where Darkfog posted and the next page as well.
  • edited April 2005
    Hi again guys.

I seem to have sorted it. I flipped the battery the other way and that seems to have solved the problem. The screen is on now, and is functioning now. But the problem i am having now is that it refuses to save the memory. I have tryed 5 different batterys, and the info and clock settings wont save when i restart the pc. Any ideas on this problem?
  • edited June 2005
    yes, i have got the same problems. if i install no battery the thing works fine but i have no memory. and if i put the battery in the thing crashes. :yell1: