I think I will start again

yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
edited April 2005 in Folding@Home
Okay, I havn't been folding for quite sometime. I liked the idea and freedom to turn my computer off. But lately it has been on so much (for other reasons) that I figure I might as well put it back on it. Mind you, I will not be quite in full force, as I will not keep it on just for folding, but it will be slowly chugging away. As it is I never uninstalled it from my 1.3 ghz duron and that has been very slowly chugging away at folding. Usually the computer is off though so it gets hardly anything done. It is useless to reinstall folding on my friends computer near me because it is often off and I don't think ever finished a wu, even after months of work. I wish I had some success at school to allow it, often times they are left on over night and over weekends because people don't shut them off, what a waste!

If I start seeing some results, and maybe a little competition (HINT HINT!!!) I will probably continue, but if not who knows. I know that WE need more help then ShortMedia, sorry SM, but it's true.

edit/ Man! sorry SM, last I checked you were 9th, now 12th and soon to be 14th!... You look pretty stable there, where we on the other hand are dropping horribly. :fold: (haven't used that smilie for sometime now, :) )

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Folding is good where ever you fold for. Short-Media or anomous or whatever. I am the 5 or 6th top folder for SM and ranked 9th. I love folding and I love the compitition but I REALLY fold for my kids sake. 30 some odd PC's doing the same thing they did before I got a hold of them... powered on. Now they are searching for answers to diseases.

Fold for the cause...
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Here HERE!! :bowdown:
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited April 2005
    Zuntar wrote:
    Here HERE!! :bowdown:

That's right, bow down to me! :jelly: