Hawk hits top 20 & crunches first 10,000 points!

HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
edited May 2005 in Folding@Home
WoooHooo, n4pclapping.gifokto_king_groovy.gif:fold::fold::fold:
points5qb.jpg

Comments

• yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited April 2005
    someone congradualating himself, that is a new low for me... :hehe:

255 eh? That could be some competition. What are you running?
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Well, Seems no one else posts any milestones for members. So, I'm posting them for everyone. And we don't have a Post your certificates forum. And I'm not suggesting one.
    Anyway, I'm running 3 pc's at the moment-- AMD XP 2800+, AMD XP 2400+, and an Athlon 1.2 T-Bird. And as soon as I can get a CPU for the last one it will be the best It's set up for a AMD XP 3200+. That's what got burned up with the bad PS when it shorted out.
  • LiLbRoLiLbRo Troy, Michigan
    edited April 2005
    oh man, your chuggin along... I am top 10, but thats only cause I had help of a 64 bit, back in the day
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Here's a shot of Electron Microscope with the times per frame and MHz of CPU's.. Click on the thumbnail for larger image. Only foldin for IC for 7 weeks.
    em7qy.th.jpg
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    SWEET JOB HAWK!!!!!! Thanks again for all you do!

*Zuntar reaches over and pops Yagga on the head for his first comment!
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    Thnx Z, I'm hoping to get a CPU soon for the last rig. Hawk muttering to self--(MMMMust not pull credit cards...) Then I'm going to have some of you overclockers work with me to crank em up a bit! I'm looking foward to getting into overclocking a little on each machine.
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited April 2005
    ...I was just kidding, sheesh!
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    So am I... maybe.;)
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited April 2005
    No worrys yagga, We still luv ya man! So, Who's our overclockin guru,s here at IC?
    I'd like to see what I can get my systems up to-and be stable of course. And I don't want to burn anything up.
  • edited May 2005
    Congrats on the marker :)
    :fold::fold::fold:
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Thnx rapture, I'm having a blast playing with all the stats proggys, Electron Microscope, etc.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Hey, Hawk. 10K, huh. Nice job. Wheather you fold for #93 or not, thanks for just folding. It's all for a good cause.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited May 2005
    Thnx QCH2002, I'm almost up to 15,000 already. Trying to help get IC members back up & folding! Get em interested in EMIII and checking stats etc. When you get into it a little as a team, it keeps you interested. Right now we only have 12 out of 62 on the team that are producing points! And that 12 includes our new member naginaoe, who just joined the team last night. Thnx naginaoe. And like you say it's all for a good cause.
    I've folded for addaboy, short-media, and icrontic. Spread the love around a little! lol
    But, In all honesty, I had to fold for IC now as I'm a mod/admin/reviewer now for the site. And we really need a booster for the team.
  • edited May 2005
    I'm not folding at the moment as I have no internet connection at home. Waiting for 4mb ADSL then should be ok for the fold again. Was hoping to build another 64 bit machine too but that may have to wait a while.