uh ohhh...think my new mobo is broken

budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
edited June 2005 in Hardware
Here is the thread that was started because i thought it was a network prob but turned in to mobo probs...

http://www.icronticforums.com/showthread.php?p=52481#post52481

Now...is it possible that i actually blew the OB NIC....can u do that? HOW? I ddint do anything...RMA to newegg?

What do yah think?

Comments

• budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
    edited May 2005
    hmmm....started to think more about this....

This kinda happened simotaniously when i plugged all my USB stuff in....any thoughts?

Could this be a bios thing....maybe a driver?

What do you think?

Bud
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited May 2005
    Call newegg see if they'll RMA it save yourself the headache. It's not uncommon for obNIC's to die doesn't take a huge shock to fry them.
    edited May 2005
    No such luck w/ newegg...They aren't helping...told me to contact Chain...bunch of no english speaking people too....grrrr....Newegg gets all these props and this is the crap i get....
  • youvegotjermzyouvegotjermz Baton Rouge, La
    edited May 2005
    that seems a little weird even for newegg. that should at least let you exhange it for another one.
    edited May 2005
    Well...the prob is settled w/ a little grumbling and griping....

Chaintech's Techs gave me a Ref#.....then called Newegg w/ that and np...will overnight once they recieve the board....

Did i miss something....does newegg not cover all their stuff for at least 30 and then its to the manufacture's warranty....

Am I wrong?

Bud
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited May 2005
    Nope that's my understanding from newegg 30days then it's to the manufacturer.
    edited May 2005
    Not what they did....and boy i let them here about it.....
    edited May 2005
    I am so freakin pist...That plex drive siged.....it has a rebate w/ it...or so newegg says on their site....but when you read it....its not for this drive...GRRRR>.....FREAKIN EH...NEWEGG IS SCREWING ME SO HARD....YOULD THINK I WAS A WOMEN....GRRRR

I'm sorry I know a lot and I mean a lot of yah like Newegg but this is nuts....I wish i .....grrrr...nevermind...

anyway..just a little ventilation...

Sorry

Bud
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited June 2005
    yay, mobo problems, welcome to my club!

and as I've said before, zipzoomfly.com is just as good, if not slightly better than newegg.com...

...we have a lot in common :rolleyes: