Zuntar zips past 100K

yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
edited June 2005 in Folding@Home
Congrats man! :fold:

I :bowdown: to you :)

Comments

• ShockjockShockjock Dekalb, Illinois
    edited June 2005
    What's this? Yagga, is the Distributed Computing Mod, and he's not FOLDING!!?? :eek1: :kaka:

Better get busy and lead through example, young man!!!
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited June 2005
    Shockjock wrote:
    What's this? Yagga, is the Distributed Computing Mod, and he's not FOLDING!!?? :eek1: :kaka:

Better get busy and lead through example, young man!!!
    I am folding! But my Motherboard problems (curse) forces me to only fold on my 1.3 duron and that is getting the horrible 38 point wus that take just as long or longer than the 241 point ones. It takes A LONG time to complet work. As soon as I get a descent motherboard I will be back in action, and then as soon as I break my bank and get a new computer I will actually be catching up
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    THANKS MAN!!

I went on a weeks vacation, and left all Three of my rigs foldin away. The wife and I took the kids to a local library and I couldn't help it I checked to see how many points I has cashed in and almost nothin!! I was like :eek: :bawling: :mad:.

Come to find out we had a power bump ands lost power at our house for like 30 seconds on the very first day that I was gone!!!! :yell1: :kaka:

Also my company shut down the power to do some maintanance over the holiday, so that PC was'nt running either!!!! :rolleyes:

What ever, they're :fold:now!! :cool:
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    WOW... 100K. That's awesome. Great work.