Last 7 Work Units turned in not showing up

yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
edited June 2005 in Folding@Home
Ok, this is getting rediculous, the wus claim to have been turned in alright and even got new wus to work on, but none have registered with my name. I gotta figure this one out.

dummy me! I figured it out pretty fast. Now I just gotta figure out how this happened.

Comments

• ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    only one work came to mind when I read your post.

(Sorry in advance)

Dumbass! :p
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited June 2005
    hehe, the positive thing I get out of this is that I folded not for points, not for competition, not because of others to trample, but for my own personal believes, a good hearted cause, hehe
    edited June 2005
    That does suckith, you need to ask other people family/friends to fold for ya, so you can get up there in the ranks!!
    edited June 2005
    Zuntar wrote:
    That does suckith, you need to ask other people family/friends to fold for ya, so you can get up there in the ranks!!

I've tried, not to much family with computers, friends have it running, but they f*** up their computers or something so it never finished work units (don't ask how, I always clean them up and somehow they still never finish them, if they were my computers I would probably be getting nearly 1000 points a day.) School would be an awesome place, 37 PCs at 1.8ghz or faster (some) as well as about 80 emacs in the media center, as well as 8 or so emac labs with about 38-40 emacs each, and well, the imacs don't count, and I am not counting the many office pcs and teacher computers which would add up to be a few more labs worth. Stubborn school people always thinkin kids cause trouble :rolleyes:
    edited June 2005
    I"m Back!!! :rarr::fold::rarr::fold::rarr:
    edited June 2005
    Sweet, now go and smack some of those friends back into it!!!!!
    edited June 2005
    Oh I've got them going, secretely... and have been going for MONTHS!!!! without a finished wu yet. I don't know what they're doing, but for one they turn their computers on and off 20, no make that 50 times a day.