So long Anti-static Mat! NEW CASE!

NeoFXNeoFX Utah, US of A
edited July 2005 in Hardware
Just ordered one of these today from Xoxide.com...

http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/armor/va8000bws/va8000bws.htm

Cost me about $182 when all was said and done, but I really need a case and this thing is sick lookin' so I think I'll find it worth while!

I'll take pictures when it arrives!

Comments

• ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited June 2005
    Nice, what cha gonna put in there? Same hardware or new?
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited June 2005
    Very nice case, pretty pricey but damn nice looking. More importantly though it's set-up for everything a modder could throw at it.
  • NeoFXNeoFX Utah, US of A
    edited June 2005
    Yeah... I'm really anxious to actually see this thing! I can't wait, haha. I won't be putting any new hardware in it yet, except for a 2nd harddrive.
  • jwersanjwersan LI NY
    edited June 2005
    NeoFX wrote:
    Yeah... I'm really anxious to actually see this thing! I can't wait, haha. I won't be putting any new hardware in it yet, except for a 2nd harddrive.

ONLY two hard-drives??? :rolleyes:

That thing looks like it is loaed for multiple hardrives!! :bowdown:

That is the type of case I need, I have NO additional spaces, and with the drives I run, I need more bays that the standard number...

Let us all know how this is when you get your hands on it... :thumbsup:
    edited June 2005
    Hehe... yeah only 2, I have a 80gb and a 250Gb and I only use about 60gb right now so I really have no need for multiple harddrives. I'd like to get a small raptor and a 120-160gb drive but I'll work with what I've got. I needed the tall case for all my lighting and other stuff that requires a bit more working space.
    edited July 2005
    Here are the pics!

One of the desk...

Gaming Corner

A couple of the exterior of the case!

Front

Front Corner

A shot in the dark of the insides!

Nite Armor!
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited July 2005
    Very nice! :thumbsup:
    edited July 2005
    Well I had some troubles with the LED's workin' so I switched them around and now they work - holy smokes they are bright AND they look pretty neato! I'll get a pic of them pretty soon. First I gotta deal with my major harddrive issue... I've posted in the correct forum about my problem - hopefully someone can help me out!

EDIT! Fixed all my problems and in the process got a new WD 74Gb Raptor and a Dual Layer DVD-R/W Drive so I'm pretty happy now!