Favor for people with time or who are bored

yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
edited September 2005 in Hardware
If you can, can somebody find me a place (not eBay) to buy an AMD 2400+ mobile cpu with the 1.35v/35w (NOT 1.45v/45w) specs?

Newegg/chiefvalue had them last I checked like a month ago and now newegg doesn't show it and chiefvalue says they are sold out. I fear they are no longer available and no new ones will be coming. Any word on this would be helpful.

Comments

• citrixmetacitrixmeta Montreal, Quebec Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    lemme look around amigo.

why the 1.35v/35w anyway? just curious
  • edited August 2005
    i tried finding one but to no avail, but what i did come across the processor is very OC'able.
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited August 2005
    I'm looking for it mostly for the power rating and the 2400+ is the highest with the 35w rating. I would actually like to attemp to see it fanless, but that is probably stretching it a bit. They still have the 2600+ 45w versions which are fastest 45w version, but I would ideally like the 35w version and the 2200+ 35w seems like a waste when amd made a 2400+ version.
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited August 2005
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited August 2005
    Hawk wrote:
    Awesome! It must have just come back in stock today. It wasn't even listed as "out of stock" yesterday when I checked. I figured it was gone forever, but no!

EDIT/
    Now for a question:
    I have been searching for boards online and many claim to be 333/400 mhz fsb compatible. Should I be worried about a 266mhz fsb cpu on one of these boards?
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited September 2005
    Well..If you need a 266mhz board, and you don't expect to play games on it, Hit the egg up for a pc-chips board. They suck at everything, so don't expect alot of useability out of it.