Folding Poll - PLEASE POST!!

ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
edited October 2005 in Folding@Home
Ok what is actualy going on?

PLEASE let me/us know why you are'nt folding at all or just not for team Icrontic (33693)!!!

If you are folding for Icrontic, why are you, and why have you not gone elseware?

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :fold:

Comments

• GnomeWizarddGnomeWizardd Member 4 Life Akron, PA Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    moved home and i no onger pay the electric bill :(
  • edited August 2005
    Not currently folding but hope to be back soon. Only ever folded for Icrontic, wether that was for #93 or #33693.
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited August 2005
    I fold for points, simple as that.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    well i kinda sorta am obligated to fold for team 93 ;)
    edited August 2005
    moved home and i no onger pay the electric bill :(
    Doesn't that mean you should be folding more?
  • ShockjockShockjock Dekalb, Illinois
    edited August 2005
    I'm folding simply because it's a good cause. If only one viable treatment for cancer is found because of my effort, it will have been well worth the effort. I can't undestand why more people here don't make any kind of effort, even if it's just wasted cycles while they are gaming or surfing the net, you don't have to let the computer run 24/7 to contribute....
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2005
    Shockjock wrote:
    I'm folding simply because it's a good cause. If only one viable treatment for cancer is found because of my effort, it will have been well worth the effort. I can't undestand why more people here don't make any kind of effort, even if it's just wasted cycles while they are gaming or surfing the net, you don't have to let the computer run 24/7 to contribute....
    AMEN BROTHER!!!!!
    :fold::bowdown::fold:
  • edited September 2005
    I just figured out this whole folding thing by exploring beyond the Off Topic forum section. LOL! Anyway, yes, it's a good cause, and I put my team number as 33693.
    edited September 2005
    Northstar wrote:
    I just figured out this whole folding thing by exploring beyond the Off Topic forum section. LOL! Anyway, yes, it's a good cause, and I put my team number as 33693.
    YEA!!!! :horn: :fold::thumbsup::bowdown:
    edited September 2005
    Yea!!!! :horn: :fold::thumbsup::bowdown:
  • e-natione-nation state college, pa
    edited September 2005
    i had the F@H on another system, and finally got back on... now w/ the no-nonsense service. i guess i would show as jsabarese. i think someone welcomed me a while ago, from my former install. anyway... just wanted to say hello, and that i'm back in action.

peace!
    edited September 2005
    Sweet!!!!!1:rockon:
  • LiLbRoLiLbRo Troy, Michigan
    edited September 2005
    i should fire my system back to folding, now that im not fryin hdd's left and right
    edited September 2005
    I declare jihad on LiLbRo!
  • edited October 2005
    Can some1 tell me what this folding is? I will try it if it is for a good cause :D
  • LINLIN Tri_State Area
    edited October 2005
    Can some1 tell me what this folding is? I will try it if it is for a good cause :D
    here's a link that will give you more information :) - http://icrontic.com/articles.php?fetch=articles&id=8
    and i'm sure one of the guys will be around soon to help. :thumbsup:

LIN
    edited October 2005
    need2know09, check your messages :thumbsup:
  • edited October 2005
    I will do it =)... I will download the program in 30 mins or so.. DO i have to keep the program up or no? Me n my sis share teh comp...
    edited October 2005
    I will do it =)... I will download the program in 30 mins or so.. DO i have to keep the program up or no? Me n my sis share teh comp...
    Although there is no need to shut it down because it runs in the backround, Yes you can shut it down. Most of the work units do have a time limit on them, but thats like months (I think). :thumbsup:

Oh yea, Woot WOOT to you for the :fold: help!!!!!! just please make sure you put in team #33693!!! :thumbsup:

oh yea again check your private messages need2know09. :cool:
  • edited October 2005
    I fold for team Hack-a-Day.

Fastest growing team out there right now.