First ATI video card

erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native TexanHouston,Texas Member
edited August 2006 in Hardware
RADEON X1600 PRO 512MB PC-E 16-x

I just got it to day for $150.00. This is my first Ati video card so far I'm impressed.

Link

133image3.jpg

Comments

• erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas Member
    edited August 2006
    I seem to have for gotten the name of this program. It allows you to demo any of the supported games that you may have any test how many (frames per second) you can get out of if.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    Not sure I know what program that your talking about, but there are several good graphics testing programs. There is the 3dmark series or aquamark, and lots of newer games have benchmarks that can be run on them.

To find out what your FPS in lots of your games you can check out a program by the name "Fraps". ;)
  • edited August 2006
    I remember the program but can't remember the name. It supports a crap load of games and runs the inbuilt benchmarks that come with em. You could do loops of like 5 top games and have all your real world benchmarking done without any fuss.
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited August 2006
    rapture wrote:
    I remember the program but can't remember the name. It supports a crap load of games and runs the inbuilt benchmarks that come with em. You could do loops of like 5 top games and have all your real world benchmarking done without any fuss.
    That sounds sweet! me would like to try that one time.
    edited August 2006
    I got it from tech Tv back in 2004.
    edited August 2006
    Ok that program is called (Bench'emAll!)