Comments

• TheLostSwedeTheLostSwede Trondheim, Norway Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    SNES?

AWESOME game! LOL
  • JAZJAZ UK
    edited November 2003
    Not bad chap but I beat cha :D
    This game is awesome, I bought it back when it first came out and was a master at it, Im still pretty good but cant beat the scores I used to get.

Edit just had another go and beat my previous score, I messed up 1 punch so I think you can shave a fraction of a second off this time if you perfect it.
  • JAZJAZ UK
    edited November 2003
    Have ago at beating this one then :respect:
  • edited November 2003
    you've got a good 20 seconds on my bruiser time. I haven't figured out how to bring that one down yet.

i just figured out how to get that low of a time on gabby jay, the problem is if he blocks just one punch, thats a second lost. same with bald bull, i've noticed his pattern but if he blocks a punch i wont be able to keep up with it.

i'll take a stab at them as soon as i get home from work tonight :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    The punchout series is the best. :D I love playing it.
  • WuGgaRoOWuGgaRoO Not in the shower Icrontian
    edited November 2003
    tthey should make one for the gamecube...
  • a2jfreaka2jfreak Houston, TX Member
    edited November 2003
    I had Punch Out for the NES (but the second version w/ the "other" champion and not Mike Tyson). Pretty good game. Never played Super Punch Out. I agree w/ Wugs, they should make one for the Cube. I'd buy it.
  • edited November 2003
    yeah, punchout was a great series. i'd buy a new game for sure.
  • edited November 2003
    Ok I can't figure out how to beat this guy any faster, he always blocks my first punch but i connect every other one and drop him like a fly. look at the time, look familiar?