What video capture card do you use?

budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
edited October 2006 in Hardware
As you can see by my other post...Kryst and I have been talking about what VCC I should get...I got curious and thought I would ask all yah!

Comments

• erichblas2005erichblas2005 Your Native Texan Houston,Texas Member
    edited September 2006
    Well I use the Ati Wonder Pro Remote control edition.
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited September 2006
    I had a Hauppage WinTV First series, It was alright. But that was some..Years ago.
  • budhisetiawanbudhisetiawan Mars Hill, NC Member
    edited September 2006
    Thank you
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited September 2006
    Leadtek WinFast TV2000 XP Expert.

I love the interaction and software side of it, however the quality of the picture is not that great unless your 8 to 10 feet away.:ermm:
    edited September 2006
    I ended up getting the Kworld PVR-TV833...

the pic is right on...the sound is awsome too...the software is a little confusing for me but never been that good at it...actually the whole thing is it says to bypass XP's requests and install from the provided disk...which all installed fine but I cant get the dang remote in the system tray...it shows that it should go there..but its not...have the install stuff didnt happen like the instructions said...but it all installed fine!
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited September 2006
    ATI AIW 800XT AGP

-I finally tried to get in the tv tuner crowd again, well impressed over my horrible luck with many brands a couple years ago. It's still not great quality, great software, or even that great of picture quality, but it's all acceptable over what I was used to.

-I'm BACK! ~for now :devious: :thumbsup:
    edited September 2006
    You know I keep hearing that...people not happy w/ one thing or another...

I got to tell you...I love this thing....It allows me to make my wallpaper my video...meaning I work on stuff all day today and anytime I want to work on something I can just do it and hear the game or if it is my team I can make it "always on top" and not miss anything! It goes full screen, Quarter Screen, somehting smaller than 1/4 and then this DT thing...I love it...The video is crisp and the sound is like it was on my TV....have i said I LOVE THIS THING yet?
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited September 2006
    Glad your happy.
  • NYCDrewNYCDrew NYC(duh)
    edited October 2006
    I use an oldy ATI Wonder VE. It's easy to use. I just don't like that it limits the maximum resolution you can capture at.
    edited October 2006
    Krysst...was that meant facetiously?

You were a great help!...I hope you dont think your help was not appreciated!
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited October 2006
    What? Nope I meant glad your happy.
    edited October 2006
    ok..just making sure u know knew how appreciated you were