De Casa esta YAD.

Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
edited April 2007 in Hardware
Right, Well I got sick and frickin' tired of my old, ugly cases. Heat, dust, lame.

Well I broke one of my rules. Substance over Style. Well, it was Style over Substance, or so it appeared!

The case during setup
The case set up.

Well, there it is. I'm gonna respray the gray to Forest Green/Gunmetal since they're my colors.

Comments

• ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Mod It!!!! Whooo Hooo!!!!:rock:
  • Your-Amish-DaddyYour-Amish-Daddy The heart of Texas
    edited March 2007
    With what? Yeah, I'm gonna spray it, but that won't happen until like, Friday or Saturday since I don't have time
  • ZuntarZuntar North Carolina Icrontian
    edited March 2007
    Carve it, dremil it, pinstrip it, light it up, paint it, or what ever, but for God's sake have fun with it!!!!!!:thumbsup:

:naughty: I currently am building my own customized Cube style case from scatch and it will be SWEET!!!!:naughty:
    edited April 2007
    Um. Why the hell would I take a dremel to something that has everything I need? If I could find a blue cold cathode kit in town, I'd add more light. I just added a new hard drive today.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2007
    So does that cool of a case give you like an extra 5mhz power :)

You should probably put a spoiler on it and some spinners too while your at it.
    edited April 2007
    Haha. Gotta bust my chops. Well, Mr.Kryyst, it does cool my FX down, so overclocking is a little less dangerous.
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited April 2007
    Haha. Gotta bust my chops. Well, Mr.Kryyst, it does cool my FX down, so overclocking is a little less dangerous.

Good good, plus you could probably use it as a landing beacon or as a spot light to warn off ships from crashing into your house.
    edited April 2007
    Not yet. I'm waiting for Altex to get blue cold cathode kits in.
  • stoopidstoopid Albany, NY New
    edited April 2007
    No pinstripes?
  • yaggayagga Havn't you heard? ... New
    edited April 2007
    kryyst wrote: »
    Good good, plus you could probably use it as a landing beacon or as a spot light to warn off ships from crashing into your house.

http://www.skygeek.com/34537.html

You're gonna need some landing lights then.