Icrontic 1st Milestone - Leonardo 1.5 Mil

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Milestones
Leonard, being one of the few here to have actually met you, I know that you are a truly honest soul. The team and I all look up to you. The leadership and friendship offered by you is enough to celebrate. To add to that, you have been folding for longer than I can remember.

We thank you for everything you bring to the team. The dedication and effort has brought you to the 1,500,000 mark. CONGRATS!!!

Yep... 1.5 MILLION points for charity. Thank you Leo!

:respect::fold::respect::fold::respect::fold::respect::fold::respect::fold::respect::fold::respect:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1
attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Congrats to you Leo! :fold:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    How fitting that the team's founder have its first milestone back on Icrontic. :cool: Congrats!
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited June 2007
    Grats Big Man very nice folding from the frozen North:D
  • Mt_GoatMt_Goat Head Cheezy Knob Pflugerville (north of Austin) Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    How fitting that the team's founder have its first milestone back on Icrontic. :cool: Congrats!
    My thoughts exactly!

Way to go Leo!!! ;)
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Congrats, Leo :)
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:

I'll 3'rd that!
    Leo,
    I'm very proud to be on team 93 with you friend.
    Congrats on such a super milestone.
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:

Just what I was thinking- first Folder here too? Wow, Leo- thanks for the difference you have made and congratulations!
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited June 2007
    Congratulations Leonardo on such an admirable folding performance and commitment to the Folding at Home cause :thumbsup:
    :smokin:
  • lemonlimelemonlime Canada Member
    edited June 2007
    Awesome work, Leo! :cheers:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2007
    Excellent work, you Reign of Terror, you.
    This milestone could not have happened to a nicer guy.