Proud Daddy - PART DUEX

2»

Comments

• QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Winga, Kentigern, muddocktor, and checkmate... Thank you. Sometimes I forget that I've been through this before. I'm looking forward to seeing a glint of God's power if for just a second... I saw my 3 year old Piper take her first breath and I was the first thing she saw in this world... Yep... I'm looking forward to it again!!! :bigggrin:
    edited October 2007
    UPDATE... We've known for a while that he was a boy and I forgot to mention it before. Sorry...

My wife is now at 32 weeks and we just had another ultrasound. My wife has the early sings of gestational diabetes so the doctors want to keep them monitored.

Right now he's at 5 lbs 4 oz. Yep at 32 weeks and he's already in the 85% range. We'll probably be induced early and I'm hoping for December 1st (my late mothers birthday).
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Quinton Jr.! :D
  • ThelemechThelemech Victoria Icrontian
    edited October 2007
    Sorry I'm late .. but a very humongous congratulations !!!

:wave::celebrate:cheers:
    edited October 2007
    Thanks, Thelemech. ;)
    edited November 2007
    UPDATE

We are in labor and the little boy will be here today or tomorrow morning. At 34 weeks, we need your prayers for a my wife (may here labor be quick and uneventful) and my son (May he born healthy and without complications).

Oh... add a quick prayer for me... I have 2 weeks worth of things to do over the next 3 days or so... you know, assemble crib, wash sheets, collect all the baby clothes, find car seat and its base... fun stuff...

SOON A SON WILL ARRIVE!!! :D
  • HawkHawk Fla Icrontian
    edited November 2007
    Our Prayers and Good Wishes to All Three of you QHC.
    Hope you get everything set up in time.
    Congrats to you and your wife.
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited November 2007
    Our prayers are with you, the Mrs and the little one. Look forward to the pics :)
    edited November 2007
    This thread is useless without pics! :D
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited November 2007
    EEP prayers and best wishes for all of you, never been blessed with kids here but love them.
    edited November 2007
This discussion has been closed.