Laser Accurate - Krazeyivan Slashes 100K

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Milestones
Many may not realize this but Krazeyivan is almost 50,000 points a month. That is AWESOME... 100K Plaque of Honor is a great achievement but to do it in a bit over 2 months... OUTSTANDING.:wow2:
Krazeyivan... Thanks for joining us and we appreciate the effort and support of the project and team. :thumbsup:

:clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap::rockon::clap:

100K163.jpg

Comments

• SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited June 2007
    Good work Krazeyivan, wish I had the rigs to do like wise for both my teams :confused: all for one great project though:bigggrin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    Well done, sir! You roared right through to here and considering what it sounds like you've got warming up- we could see you get well on your way to the next digit shortly!

K, thank you for devoting so much to this important challenge all of us are involved in, thanks again for taking it on with us, and congratulations! :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2007
    100K in 2 month's? Absolutely Krazey.:)
    :smokin:
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited June 2007
    Excellent folding Krazeyivan and congratulations on breaking through
    1:fold:fold:,:fold:fold::fold: points for a place on Team 93's Plaque of Honour :thumbsup:
    :smokin:
  • KrazeyivanKrazeyivan Newcastle, UK
    edited June 2007
    Thanks all

I would have got there faster but I am having layout issue with the PS3 and the router - they are not playing nice nice (wirelessly) so at the moment the production has a temp halt on it.

My Core 2 rig - needs tweaked also - then I'm back up to full capacity.....

1 PC and a PS3 is quite a powerful setup, hopefully this year I can add a nice quad to the mix..........

Glad to be on the plaque for the team, and look forward to the million mark!
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Yeah... all my crap-tastic PC's are looking older and older every day. Maybe I need a PS3. Seems to kick out as many points as the three folding rigs I have. :thumbsup: