Former Team Captain mmonnin - 1 MILLION!

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Milestones
Team #93 was once ruled by a energetic leader named mmonnin. As Team Capitan, he saw the Team through some tough times and brought us through it. The Team owes a great deal of it's glory to him for the dedication and energy he provided.

Everyone.. lend me your voices to congratulate mmonnin on reaching the 1,000,000 point milestone...

!!! ~ THANK YOU, Marc ~ !!!

:respect: :celebrate :clap::clap::clap: :celebrate :respect:

1million.jpg

Comments

• dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2007
    Congrats on your first million point milestone, Marc.:thumbsup:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    I don't think captains ever really retire, and mmonnin - thanks for sticking around and continuing to pitch in with us. Thanks and a huge congratulations! :thumbsup:
  • nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited June 2007
    Well done mmonnin and congratulations on your accomplishments as former Team 93 leader
    and this latest 1,:fold:fold::fold:,:fold:fold::fold: points milestone, establishing you as a member of the elite folding millionaire club :thumbsup:
    :smokin:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Congrats, marc! Thanks for everything over the years, for hanging out with us at my house all the time, and for introducing me to the amazing and wonderous sport of DIVING IN DEATHLY ICE COLD ****ING WATER....

Okay, skip that last part, but thanks for the other stuff ;)
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited June 2007
    Slight threadjack if marc is the former captain, who is the current captain? enquiring minds etc etc
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    SPIKE09 wrote:
    Slight threadjack if marc is the former captain, who is the current captain? enquiring minds etc etc

Prof and Q basically "moderate" the show right now and help keep it going- Prof having the longer influence. I can't begin to tell you how important both their motivations, work, leadership and spirit has meant to all of us.

EDIT: It's good to see you bouncing around again, Spike :) .
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Congrats to MMonnin :) see you and your 1 million at the LAN :)
  • csimoncsimon Acadiana Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Congrats to you on your FIRST million Marc!!! Now do it again! :bigggrin::fold: