Siggy Half Way to a Million

QCHQCH Ancient GuruChicago Area - USA Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Milestones
Siggy... Can you believe you're 1/2 way to 1,000,000 points? Well, congrats and we look forward to seeing your 500,000 points grow larger and larger.

!!!~Thank You for Everything, Way To Fold~!!!

attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9745&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=9746&stc=1

Comments

• nonstop301nonstop301 51° 27' 24.87" N // 0° 11' 38.91" W Member
    edited June 2007
    Great effort Siggy and congratulations on reaching
    5:fold:fold:,:fold:fold::fold: points !!! :thumbsup::)
    :smokin:
  • QeldromaQeldroma Arid ZoneAh Member
    edited June 2007
    Wow- considering what it takes to get here- it seems like an impossible amount of points- but you've arrived! Thanks for the huge effort, Siggy. I hope to see you at that next digit! Congrats! :thumbsup:
  • dragonV8dragonV8 not here much New
    edited June 2007
    Way to F:fold:LD Siggy.
    :smokin:
  • KentigernKentigern Milton Keynes UK
    edited June 2007
    :wave: Congrats Siggy and thank you for :fold:ing :) Hope to see you in millionnaire's row :smokin:
  • SiggySiggy Sydney Australia
    edited June 2007
    My God :wow2:

I can hardly believe it!

It only seems like yesterday that i arrived here looking for help and was welcomed in by the 'old' crew.
    I still come back when i can and am constantly amazed how the members go out of their way to help each other. I am very proud to be a member of team 93 and this forum. I just wish that i could be here more often!

thank you all

Siggy