"BRING" list - personal stuff

LincLinc OwnerDetroit Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
You'll need a towel, soap, etc. We have enough for 2-3 house guests, not 40. We can loan a few basics in a pinch, but plan to bring your own. There are two bathrooms with showers available (main floor and basement). You'll find the downstairs bathroom to be far less creepy this year ;)

There is a 3ft deep inflatable pool in the backyard. Feel free to bring a bathing suit if you want to wade/chill a bit.

If you can bring a blanket / pillow / sleeping bag, I highly recommend it (even if you're sleeping inside). There are plenty of sofa pillows, but we don't have spare bed pillows. I'll do my best to scare up acceptable bedding for our guests flying in, but everyone else is on their own. I recommend a ground pad / cot / inflatable mattress regardless of whether you're inside our out (if you have one).

If you have particular concerns, feel free to ask :)

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Toothbrush, deodorant.. Don't cover up your dudestank with manperfume!
  • DogDragonDogDragon Jacksonville, Fl Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Combs or brush I forgot one, morning hair Augghh :0(
  • fatcatfatcat Mizzou Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    DogDragon wrote:
    Combs or brush I forgot one, morning hair Augghh :0(

haha sorry man....always can do the wal-mart trip and get the $1.99 travel kit:bigggrin:
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    bump
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    We're gonna be hanging out outside alot. So, no one forget your sunscreen.

Even with the tent, and garage, and other outdoor shelters, you'll still be getting a lot more sun this weekend than most of us are used to :p. You wont have as much fun if you burn yourself.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Like Shorty did last year...