Antbuster!!

13»

Comments

• edited August 2007
    Dude, are you reading the same thread? The discussion about the trainer exe for AntBuster is posts above mine.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make that thing work, incidentally. Any hints from anyone in the know would be awesome.
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited August 2007
    The Baron wrote:
    Dude, are you reading the same thread? The discussion about the trainer exe for AntBuster is posts above mine.

I'm still trying to figure out how to make that thing work, incidentally. Any hints from anyone in the know would be awesome.
    I was referrering to the new version of Antbuster....
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Prime mentioned this damn game the other day and I've been playing again. *******.

Antbuster.jpg
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    fool
  • UPSWeezerUPSWeezer Behind you... GENTLEMEN Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    I lost my cake at Level 69... :wtf:
  • pigflipperpigflipper The Forgotten Coast Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    Why did this thread have to be revived?

*goes off to lose a week of productivity to Antbuster...again*
    edited November 2008
    Hell... I'm still playing Desk Tower Defense. Just posted my best score for Medium Level... :D
  • kryystkryyst Ontario, Canada
    edited November 2008
    Played this game awhile ago and couldn't get past about level 62, then just recently realized you could force it to target specific ants totally changed the game and I'm addicted again. DAMN you, you dirty ANTS!!!
  • TiberiusLazarusTiberiusLazarus Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    They're stealin mah CAKE!
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited November 2008
    The open field of the game is pwning me. I need strict boundaries like Desktop Tower Defense or Bloons.
  • edited December 2008
    Finally hit 80 legit...I think I'm done now, lol...

(Note: the recently added cannon right by the cake was going to be electric, my try before this one I had an electric maxxed there instead of the third laser by the anthill and it worked great for when they swarmed. If I were to do this again, I think I would actually do the electric first, and then the 3rd laser, as on this run I barely managed to get past 75 due to a swarm run...)

2po8x1c.png
    edited December 2008
    Nice work!!!
  • KoreishKoreish I'm a penguin, deal with it. KCMO Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    They're stealin mah CAKE!

Teh cakes is lies. (Had to be the first to quote it)

Also I guess the game glitched or something or rather cause my ants just started going in circles. I got up to one twenty before everything just stopped moving.
  • DrLiamDrLiam British Columbia
    edited December 2008
    Fun game but it seriously takes it's time to progress! x_X
  • RichDRichD Essex, UK
    edited December 2008
    Has any one else been given cake over when you still have cake left??? Must be some bug in the game but its anoying as hell when you have two bits left and you get "CAKE OVER!!!"
  • mas0nmas0n howdy Icrontian
    edited December 2008
    RichD wrote:
    Has any one else been given cake over when you still have cake left??? Must be some bug in the game but its anoying as hell when you have two bits left and you get "CAKE OVER!!!"

Almost every time since the latest release.