LAN Bug Duty

Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
Yes I know no matter what we do Bugs will always have there way with us :) but I think if we can get 2 cans of raid and maybe bug pelets at home depot we can pretty much eliminate 80% of the bugs we would have.

Something simple and cheap to keep us all semi happy :) until MD spills his MD :(

Comments

• LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Porch is surrounded by tiki torches... we've rarely had a bug problem in the tent, but I have some Raid if it comes to that. I'd rather not drop pellets around because of the dog.
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I'd rather not have people unloading cans of raid onto my lawn cause I have kids and pets.
  • Sledgehammer70Sledgehammer70 California Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    lol.. not unloading... just a small spray around the outside of the floor... hardly enough to damage the bugs themselves...
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited June 2007
    I agree with Keebler, that is out of the question, Sledge.
    edited June 2007
    They do make animal/human safe pellets... they mainly go on the ground and you water and they disolve. When I worked in Landscape I used this stuff all the time and would trust it with my own child or animals around :)
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    There is animal/kid-safe insect repellent/killers. We will need to spray the floorplates of the tent, or we will get inundated with ants. The last 3 years, we've had to raid the tent floor because of it.
    edited June 2007
    its better to be prepared than have massive bugs... and if we can buy the kid/animal safe stuff i think we should do it. Crap I'll buy... if Prime gives the okay.
  • NLichtmanNLichtman Spring Valley, CA
    edited June 2007
    Thrax wrote:
    There is animal/kid-safe insect repellent/killers. We will need to spray the floorplates of the tent, or we will get inundated with ants. The last 3 years, we've had to raid the tent floor because of it.

Uhhh... I don't know if you remember correctly, but, LAN '04 was the first SM LAN and it was at Deebe's/MCJ's.
  • ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    3 is right next to 2 on the keyboard. It's called a typo, and I did not catch it.