My BF2 Disk

MAGICMAGIC Doot DootFurniture City, Michigan Icrontian
edited June 2007 in Community
if anyone that sat around me gets home and notices they have an extra BF2 dvd install disk with the key written on it in black sharpie could you please pm me. i looked everywhere before we left and double checked all of my stuff a thousand times so if you guys could check your stuff i would be great full. ill pay for shipping to get it back. thanks a lot.

Comments

• GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I sat next to you so I'll look through my laptop bag just in case I grabbed it while I was packing up...
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I'll check the "stuff" boxes in the garage then... we collected all manner of odds and ends out of there at the end.
  • MAGICMAGIC Doot Doot Furniture City, Michigan Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    thanks guys, ill check my stuff again for the hundredth time.
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    I'll check the "stuff" boxes in the garage then... we collected all manner of odds and ends out of there at the end.

While you're there, check for my BF2 box and disc binder thingy.
  • LincLinc Owner Detroit Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Black Hawk wrote:
    While you're there, check for my BF2 box and disc binder thingy.
    Oh YOU'RE the one... me and Brian have been going "Well, we found a BF2 box, but no disc. And this gigantic binder of pirated media that no one has mentioned. Weird."
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    I've searched my bag that I brought my PC in, but alas, there was no BF2 disc. :(
  • BlackHawkBlackHawk Bible music connoisseur There's no place like 127.0.0.1 Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Keebler wrote:
    Oh YOU'RE the one... me and Brian have been going "Well, we found a BF2 box, but no disc. And this gigantic binder of pirated media that no one has mentioned. Weird."

:honoes:
  • primesuspectprimesuspect Beepin n' Boopin Detroit, MI Icrontian
    edited June 2007
    Got BH's binder and bf2 case - andrew, I haven't found a BF2 disc yet... sorry :-/