Couple of new heavy hitters

DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
edited July 2007 in Folding@Home
So here I am, just about to head to bed and I figured I'd have one more peek at my stats.
Weird, the EOC stats must have gone weird, I've got 5 new members gaining on me, which is a bit of a change from the 0-2 that are usually there. A glance at their stats, and the lowest of the 5 is producing 72,xxx points per DAY. It takes me 2 weeks to hit 70,000 points.

Did one of you guys do a massive group rollout?

Comments

• GrayFoxGrayFox /dev/urandom Member
    edited July 2007
    DanG wrote:
    So here I am, just about to head to bed and I figured I'd have one more peek at my stats.
    Weird, the EOC stats must have gone weird, I've got 5 new members gaining on me, which is a bit of a change from the 0-2 that are usually there. A glance at their stats, and the lowest of the 5 is producing 72,xxx points per DAY. It takes me 2 weeks to hit 70,000 points.

Did one of you guys do a massive group rollout?

They probably have GPU's folding.
  • SPIKE09SPIKE09 Scatland
    edited July 2007
    Or are victims of the 3rd party balls up as I like to think of it, I gained 18,000 points overnight. had Stanford finally found all the lost WUs, nope they had sent out a duff file for the stats sites.
    edited July 2007
    check the mad stats according to this Shalimar who ain't producing Jack is out producing Flecom and Inpharm.
  • CryptoCrypto W.Sussex UK Member
    edited July 2007
    Yes, me too.

Suddenly got credited with 24,475 points overnight. :bigggrin:

Not sure how they are going to sort it out.
    edited July 2007
    quite simple 3rd party sittes next update bye bye 61 wus and 18,000 points the mistake was stanfords they are testing the stats front end for the version 6 client, and it didn't work properly. Anyone who has folded for more than one team had the total score assigned to 1 team by accident.:sad2:
  • DanGDanG I AM CANADIAN Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    aww, that sucks, that was a great start back to number 1 on the folding charts.. :(