SM28 to see production increase

CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDer Millionendorf- Icrontian
edited July 2007 in Folding@Home
SM28 has been showing only little production over the last year or so, due to a wireless networking isse.

I'v been meaning, for quite some time now, to get a more reliable wireless router. My recent need to switch to a new VoIP provider has given me an excuse to do so.

SM28 is now showing a solid connetion, and shold start producing at full capasity. :)

Sorry it took meso longto resolve the issue, and thanks to the commitee for being patient with me, when I very well may have deserved to have the machine taken away.

Comments

• ThraxThrax 🐌 Austin, TX Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Have you been drinking?
  • CBCB Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Der Millionendorf- Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    No, using on screen keyboard. SM28 is having a keyboard issue.
  • RyderRyder Kalamazoo, Mi Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    ;D;D;D
  • QCHQCH Ancient Guru Chicago Area - USA Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Glad to see SM28 back online!!! :thumbsup:
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    CB Droege wrote:
    No, using on screen keyboard. SM28 is having a keyboard issue.

I can't believe you typed that entire message from the on-screen keyboard. You must have a lot more patience than I do...

Didn't we figure out that the keyboard issue was induced by that KVM switch that's in the loop, and if we disconnect the KVM it works?
    edited July 2007
    I disconnected the KVM switch, and it worked long enough for me to log into the forum, and type the title of this thread, then suddenly stopped working... I'm not worried though, I don't do anything with the system that requires a keyboard :shrug
  • GHoosdumGHoosdum Icrontian
    edited July 2007
    Yeah, like I said, more patience than I have... My post from the on-screen keyboard would have said "fixt" or something like that. ;)
    edited July 2007
    If I can't figure out how to get port forwarding to work on this router, then I can't keep it. :(